BATAVIA, IL — Spending hours preparing and cleaning up after a big dinner isn’t for everyone. For those who want to skip the fuss, several restaurants open Thanksgiving Day in the Batavia area will cook turkey dinner — or something else entirely.
Restaurants open for Thanksgiving on Thursday, Nov. 24, offer a range of dining experiences, from fine dining to fast casual to fast food, according to lists curated by The Pioneer Woman, Delish, Good Housekeeping and Woman’s Day. The eateries also offer coffee and doughnuts on the go, catering, or pickup and delivery.
In some cases, you’ll need to make a reservation, so plan ahead as much as possible. Hours and services may vary by location, so be sure to call ahead.
Options in and around Batavia include:
- Boston Market, 205 S. Randall Road, Elgin
- Buffalo Wild Wings, 820 Commons Drive, Geneva
- Domino’s, 135 N. Randall Road, Batavia
- Dunkin’, 108 N. Batavia Ave, Batavia
- Firehouse Subs, 405 N. Eola Road, Aurora
- Fogo de Chão, 1824 Abriter Court, Naperville
- IHOP, 2455 Augusta Way, Aurora
- Maggiano’s Little Italy, 1847 Freedom Drive, Naperville
- McDonald’s, 125 W. Wilson St., Batavia
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, 414 S. Lincolnway St., North Aurora
- Sonic Drive-In, 2974 Kirk Road, Aurora
- Starbucks, 115 N. Randall Road, Batavia
- Subway, 13 S. Randall Road, Batavia
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse, 244 S. Main St., Naperville
- Wendy’s, 1905 W. Wilson St., Batavia